Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Summer Target Beauty Bag!

I finally got my Summer Target Beauty Bag that Target was giving out a few weeks ago. This time I think Target gave out more Beauty Bags than last time! I also feel that I got it a lot faster than last time.

The first thing I thought when I was opening this bag was "Wow, it smells so good!."

The actual bag:

I actually liked the Spring Beauty Bag slightly better, mainly because it had pink in it. This bag is actually blue but for some reason it has green tones in the picture. The bag has a cotton fabric feel to it. Inside it has the tag "Contents by Allegro". I have never heard of this brand. Still, the print is cute and the bag is the same size as the last one.




What's inside:
Wow, here is where I was impressed!
  • Garnier Fructis Color Shield Shampoo and Conditioner -  One sample size each, for color treated hair (perfect for me).
  • Aveeno Active Naturas Shampoo and Conditioner - One sample size each, for medium thick hair (again, perfect for me).
  • Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Sunblock - A very good sample/travel size SPF 70, waterproof. I've had this one before and it's great.
  • TRESemme Split Remedy Shampoo and Conditioner - Sample/travel size, for split ends.
  • Revlor ColorBurst Lip Butter - Sample size in Peach Parpait.
  • A Target coupon booklet with $19 dollars off of brands like Aveeno, Garnier, CoverGirl, Jergens, among many others. 
    

As you can see, tons of hair products for damaged hair, which is perfect for summer!
I am very impressed with the contents of this Summer Beauty Bag. I love everything about it! No wonder why it smelled so good.
I have heard they have these kind of giveaways a few times a year, so go ahead and like them on Facebook if you haven't already HERE.
Did you get one? I am particularly excited about trying the Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butter. 

Thanks for reading!

Yeny.