Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Latina Beauty VoxBox Unboxing!!!!



Yay! A few weeks ago I got selected to test out the Latina VoxBox that Influenster gave out. I just got it yesterday. Here is what I found inside:


1 Full size VEET Ready to Use Wax Strips, Leg and Body, $9.99
NYC New York Color Liquid Lipshine, full size $2.49
NEW Bath and Body Works Shea-Enriched Signature Collection Shower Ge, mini, $5
Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration Lotion Sunscreen, mini size.
Always Radiant Infinity Pads, pack of 16, $6.99
Always Tampax Radiant Collection bonus product for a girlfriend!!!

This is my FIRST VoxBox from Influenster, I am very excited to have been selected and I'm looking forward to testing out each and every single product in the box.

If you don't know what's Influenster: it's a program where you can test out products for FREE as you unlock badges, so long as you give feedback. This is completely free!!! To sign up, go to Influenster.com