Tuesday, August 28, 2012

NYC New York Color

I love, love, love NYC New York Color!!!

What is it?? 
Liquid Lipshine ($2.49). It has pure pigments that created a 3-D gloss effect. Vitamin E provides shine and a moisturizing feel. The formula is non-sticky, super shiny & soft. Available in 10 on-trend shades from neutral nudes, to berries & fuchsias. You can buy it at Walmart, Target, Rite Aid, CVS, Family Dollar, Duane Reade, Kmart, HEB, and others.  

I love how shiny it is, how it lasts for a long time before you have to reapply and how it does not dry out my lips like other lip glosses. I have mine in "Nude New York". This color allows me to do a natural makeup look, or do a dramatic eye makeup look, without going overboard with the makeup. It is so glossy it looks wet!

The Verdict?
I would definitely try again, but in different colors! It cannot get any better than this for less than three bucks.

For more information on NYC products, go here:


Disclaimer: I received this product complimentary to test through Influenster’s VoxBox program.