Friday, August 24, 2012

Oasap High Street Fashion


Have you heard of Oasap High Street Fashion??
If you haven't paid them a visit you are missing out!
They have everything a fashionista can ever dream of: from cute accessories such as earrings and purses, to beautiful dresses for any occasion.
The best thing about Oasap is its amazing variety of clothing. I can guarantee you will find something you will like whatever your style is. They have a HUGE, I mean HUGE selection of clothing, at super affordable prices.

Oasap also has an amazing Fashion Blogger Program, which I am so happy and grateful to be part of. Here is the item I picked:

Distinctive Contrast Lace Panel Short Bat Sleeve T-shirt





This is a beautiful top. I specially love the lace detail on the collar part of the top. It is one size, and I wear a size medium, but it fits beautifully.
The fabric is super breathable and cool, perfect to wear during the hot months of summer. It is a very versatile top, you can wear it casually, with jeans or shorts, or pair it up with your favorite skirt for a night out at the club. It fits tightly on the bottom part, and it's loose at the top.
I have gotten so many compliments on this top from friends, it is already a favorite of mine!


I would like to invite you to join its Fashion Hunter Program where you can get freebies in exchange a post on your lookbook, chictopia or blogspot.
PS: If you join through this invite and approved to be Oasap Fashion Hunter, I’ll get $8 cash credit. You can invite your friends and get money too. Join Now.