Monday, October 22, 2012

Influenster Beauty VoxBox 2012


Influenster Beauty VoxBox 2012! Here is what I found inside:



NYC New York Color IndividualEyes Custom Compact: $4.99
Kiss Ever Pro Lashes Starter Kit: $5.99
Bath & Body Works Mini Candles: $3.50
EBOOST: $28 for box of 20 effervescent powders, $39 for box of 30 effervescent powders, $39 for box of 12 shots
Goody Simple Style Spin Pin: $7.29
Not Your Mother's Kinky Moves Curl Defining Hair Cream: $6.00

And as a bonus product I received:

Boots No. 7 Beautiful Skin

This is my second VoxBox from Influenster, I am very excited to have been selected and I'm looking forward to testing out each and every single product in the box.



If you don't know what's Influenster: it's a program where you can test out products for FREE as you unlock badges, so long as you give feedback. This is completely free!!! To sign up, go to Influenster.com or let me know in a comment below if you need an invite, only leave your e-mail address!


Disclaimer: I recieved these products for free from Influenster.com. All opinions are my own and completely honest.