Thursday, October 11, 2012

What is Influenster???

Have you heard of Influenster?
If not, well, it is a program that allows you to try new brands for free. You unlock badges, a lot of them related to social media and then they send you a Box Vox full of goodies with a certain theme. You can provide your honest feedback on every product in the box by either making a video or writing about it on your blog, you don't have to, but this will give you better chances of being eligible for any program they may have in the future.

Recently, Influenster launched a brand new design on their website, including more Vox Box programs, more products to try, and many ways to unlock new badges, making an already awesome thing to do, into something even more fun and awesome! The new site is very user-friendly, colorful and attractive, with many opportunities to give your honest feedback on brands you love, and brands you don't love so much. It is fun to use, and every time I log in, I discover something new! Either a product I'd like to review on their site and upload a fun photo of my and my favorite tea, or a new badge I can unlock.

How much does it cost?
Nothing, it's FREE. Zero. Nada.

How do I sign up?
Go to influenster.com and sign up for an account. I can also send you an e-mail invite.

How do I qualify for a Vox Box?
The more badges you unlock the more chances you have of qualifing for a program. Also, don't forget to interact with their pages on Facebook, and Twitter!