Monday, November 12, 2012

Bath & Body Works Fall Mini Candle



About the Product:

A candle exclusively developed and tested by our team of Home Fragrance experts, including the world's best master perfumers. Made using the highest concentration of fragrance oils, an exclusive blend of vegetable wax and lead-free wicks for optimal performance 

I received the White Barn Nutmeg & Spice candle!
White Barn Nutmeg & Spice—a warm and cozy fragrance inspired by an elegant mixture of nutmeg and all of autumn’s very best spices.

My Review:

Besides the fact that the candle is so cute because it's tiny, it smells wonderful! This little candle is able to fill the room with the wonderful scent of nutmeg and other spices. I love it because it is appropriate for the holidays which will be here so soon! Even after being out, the smells of the candle lingers for a while.  My house smells like I had just baked some cookies, makes you want to it the candle! I think this would make a perfect little stocking stuffer for Christmas!


To learn more about the product visit bathandbodyworks.com
Where to buy: Mini Candle $3.50; Small Candle $9.50; Medium Candle $12.50; 3-Wick Candle $19.50
 Bath & Body Works Candle Scent Fragrance or at your local Bath & Body Works store!

Disclosure: I received this product complimentary to test through Influenster’s VoxBox program