Sunday, November 4, 2012

Kiss Ever PRO Lash Starter Kit



Product info:

Made from human hair!! Latex free, odor free, waterproof, flexible formula for 24hr hold, easy applicator. 
It is best if used with Kiss adhesive for optimal results, which is also included in the package.


My Review:


What's inside?
- Fake eyelashes for both eyes.
- A plastic applicator in pink color
- Glue, latex free btw!

I have only experimented with fake eye lashes once before, so I don't have the best experience or knowledge as to how to apply them properly. And I should probably wear them more often, since my own lashes are so, so short!
I followed the instructions. I didn't have to cut them to make them fit my eyes, because they just fit so perfectly! So first I put a small layer of glue on the edge of the lash and then waited about 45 seconds until the glue was slightly clear and then proceeded to apply the lashes. For this I grabbed them with the pink applicator and tried to put them at the base of my eyelid, just above where my lashes are. I have to say I did not really have much trouble applying them with the pink lash applicator. Once they're on, they stay on! They feel so soft and natural. The lashes are not overwhelming, in my opinion, and just make you eyes look so much bigger and better. I actually wore them for Halloween as part of my witch costume. I wore them for at least five hours, and they just stayed put! I was very, very impressed and very happy with the product and will definitely be wearing them again, specially since you do not finish the glue in one application.

Here are the before and after pics:


BEFORE, left eye (and that's actually a great angle!)




AFTER, right eye. Don't they just look so natural??


 
 Where to buy:
 Walgreens for only $4.99!



To learn more about Ever PRO Lashes visit HERE.
Don't forget to like them on Facebook or follow them on Twitter!

Disclaimer: I received this product from Influenster, all opinions are my own.