Monday, November 12, 2012

Not Your Mother's Kinky Moves Curl Defining Hair Cream



I received Not Your Mother's Kinky Moves, which is a curl defining hair cream.

Product Information:

KINKY MOVES™ helps encourage natural curls by giving them that extra oomph they so desperately need. It eliminates frizz and fly-aways to show your true locks. Infused with natural grapeseed & jasmine this salon formula will add that extra bounce to your step.

PRODUCT FACTS

- De-frizzes and detangles unruly hair
- Defines and enhances natural curly or wavy hair
- Adds shine
- Grapeseed added for UV protection benefits


My Review:

The container is really cute, purple is my favorite color!

Yummy!

This stuff is really great. It smells so good! Just like grapes and the fragrance lasts all day long!
I have naturally curly hair so this was perfect for me! Unfortunately, my natural curls look sad and ugly if I don't apply anything to them. And also, if I let it be, it tends to tangle up really bad.
Okay, so following the instructions on the back, I applied this product on my damp hair and crunched my curls and let it air dry. My curls were well defined and soft to the touch, not to mention my hair smelled amazingly.  At the end of the day, my curls were still define, and not tangled up at all! Bouncy, soft curls all day long! Love it! I love that it's also so inexpensive, only $6, that's something I can definitely afford and will buy again!

Curly Hair!


For more information visit Not Your Mother's website.
Check them out on Facebook and Twitter!
Where to buy: $6.00 at CVS, Walmart, and ULTA among many other retail locations


Disclaimer: I received this product complimentary from Influenster, all opinions are my own.