Monday, November 12, 2012

NYC New York Color IndividualEyes Custom Compact


Product Infomation:

NYC New York Color's all-in-one compact gives you everything you need for a complete eye look: primer, illuminator, applicator and complementing shadows.

My Review:

I got this NYC palette in Dark Shadows color, which I actually wore this for Halloween! 
The palette is compact and can easily be in your purse at all times without taking up too much space. It looks like this:

NYC IndividualEyes Dark Shadows

 It has everything you need for a perfect night-eye look! The palette includes the following shades:
- Highlighter
- All Over Lid
- Contour
- Crease
- Primer
- Illuminator
The best part: it comes with step-by-step instructions in the back!

Here is what my eye(s) look like before NYC IndividualEyes in Dark Shadows:

Before
Following the instructions in the back: I applied the primer first all over the eye, then the lighter shade onto the lid, followed by the medium shade onto the crease. I used the highlighter right on the brow bone and then the darkest shade on the lighter corner of the eye. I used a little bit of the illuminator onto the inner corner of the eye.  Here is what it looks like after:

After
 

The Verdict:
The primer makes it lasts longer than other eye shadows I've used. The colors are vibrant and makes your eyes really pop. It really helps that it has a primer and instructions included. Love it, and will definitely buy again, you can't beat the price.

To learn more about his product visit http://newyorkcolor.com/
Follow NYC on Twitter and Facebook!
Where to buy: $4.99 at chain drugstores nationwide!


Disclaimer: I received this product complimentary for testing and review purposes from Influenster