Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Head & Shoulders Damage Rescue (Al Rescate) Review!



What it is and what it does:
New shampoo by Head & Shoulder's Damage Rescue will condition and nourish damaged hair and help relieve dry scalp. 

My review:
I guess the new trend right now is "healthy scalp=healthy hair." Much like the new the new Clear Scalp & Hair Therapy shampoo, this shampoo helps damaged hair from the scalp. I've been using it for a few weeks now and I really like it! It has a wonderful light peach scent! I've dyed my hair several times, and with the daily styling it is just expected that my hair is weak and damaged. After using this shampoo a few times a week, it makes my hair smell wonderful, and I have noticed I am not losing as much hair as I normally do, and breakage occurrs much less when I brush my hair. The conditioner has a very thick and creamy consistency, and leaves hair manageable and super soft to the touch. This is completely different from what I would expect from Head & Shoulders, but I am very impressed!

Beautiful container too! Head & Shoulders shampoo and conditioner


Where to buy:
Any national retailers and/or local drugstores!

For More Information:
Visit Head & Shoulders page HERE.
Like them on Facebook and/or follow them on Twitter!

Contest:
Head &Shoulder for Women is having a contest on their Facebook page. Just visit their contest page HERE
and tell them the relationship you have with your hair and how they can help for a chance to win a trip to NY or your very own Head & Shoulder Damage Rescue shampoo and conditioner. I entered (fingers crossed)! You have until December 31, 2012 to enter!


Disclaimer: I received these products from Influenster, all opinions are honest and my own.