Sunday, December 30, 2012

Influenster Holiday VoxBox 2012!



A few weeks ago, I was selected to receive the Holiday VoxBox from Influenster and I just got it a couple of days ago. Here is what's inside:




Quaker Real Medleys Oatmeal - 1 cup ($1.79/cup) Peach Almond Oatmeal
NYC New York Color Liquid Lipshine - ($2.49 each) Nude York City
Kiss Nail Dress - ($6.99) Different designs
EBOOST - ($28 for box of 20 effervescent powders, $39 for box of 30 effervescent powders, $39 for box of 12 shots) Natural Acai Pomegranate flavor
Goody QuikStyle Brush - ($11.99) Half Round Styler
Sole Society $25 off your first purchase! Code: INFLUENSTER25
Montagne Jeunesse Mask -($2) Chocolate Mask

Other Influensters might have received different products.
I'm really excited to try all these products for the next couple of weeks. Yay! Thanks Influenster!


If you need an invite to Influenster, leave me your email address below in a comment and I'll gladly send you one!
Disclaimer: I received this products for free from Influenster, all opinions are completely honest and my own!