Saturday, December 15, 2012

NOTD - Easy French Christmas Mani!



Christmas is right around the corner, and what a better way to compliment that awesome outfit than with a festive manicure!

Nothing says Christmas like red, green or gold, or a combination of them. Here is one manicure I could come out with, super easy, French Christmas manicure:

First, I apply a clear bottom coat to protect nails. Then I used a red, shimmery red all over the nail (you can use Pure Ice Nail Polish, $4). Waited a few hours for it to dry. Then I used regular tape to cover the nail and just left the tip of the nail exposed. I then proceeded to cover the tip with gold nail polish (you can use the Next CEO by OPI). I waited for it to dry and took the tape off carefully. Then I covered with a top, clear coat when it was dry. Voila! You get a super cute and easy French Christmas manicure. You can also use green instead of red nail polish!






Cute, right?



Disclaimer: No compensation was given to me for writing this post, all opinions are my own, and completely honest!