Thursday, January 24, 2013

EBOOST



My Review:
EBOOST is a pretty cool powder that contains a bunch of vitamins and minerals and only 10 calories. Comes in different flavors. I got to try it in acai pomegranate flavor this time (I've also tried the orange flavor). It helps give you energy and boost immunity. The drink is fizzy and smells good. The taste? It's a little overwhelming, but you just add more water and it's perfect!
So, does it work? It totally does! I just recently went on a road trip to CA, and I did a lot of walking. I walked for 8 hours straight at the San Diego Zoo, and I was tired from hiking the Grand Canyon the previous day. Drank my EBOOST and voila, like new! So yeah, it works and I really like it!



To Learn More: 
Visit EBOOST website HERE
EBOOST's Influenster page HERE

Disclaimer: I received this product complimentary through Influenster, all opinions are my own.