Friday, January 25, 2013

Goody QuikStyle



Product Information:
The GOODY® QUIKSTYLE™ Paddle brush works like a towel and brush in one. The super absorbent (and antimicrobial) microfiber removes 30% of water from wet hair to help speed your drying time! You can effortlessly detangle right out of the shower and continue using it while you blow dry! 

My Review:
I was very amazed when I first saw the brush, because it's unlike anything I've seen before. 
I've been trying it now for a couple of weeks and I have to say it's... well, different. 
I have seen a faster drying time when brushing my hair with this particular brush but I have also noticed that I have more split ends, since I've only been brushing my hair wet for the sole purpose of trying this brush.
The tower parts of the brush get flattened and it's hard to bring them back out because of the plastic bristles. 
The design is cute and quirky but there is room for improvement, starting with gentler bristles than do not break hair as much. I do like the idea, it's new and innovative, so I give it a 6/10.
What did you think of your brush?




For More Information:
Goody website: HERE 
Include a link to the Goody Product Page: HERE


Disclaimer: I received this product complimentary to test through Influenster’s VoxBox program, all opinions are honest and my own!