Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Kiss Nail Dress



I think I've found a new favorite!
Kiss Nail Dress nail stickers!!

Product Information:
-Nail stickers: just peel, apply, and shape for a manicure that lasts up to a week.
-Nail Dress is available in 21 different styles, 
-28 strips in each package

My Review:

I got this design in Influenster's Holiday VoxBox 2012:

 




The design is beautiful.
Overall, I found the stickers a little hard to apply, but I think it's just a matter of practice. Just place the sticker over the nail, fold over the edge of the nail and file down the remainder. This lasts anywhere from a week to two, so far I've had them for a week and they are still good as new! I've been doing household work with them on, and they just stay put!  Here is a closeup of the design:

Pretty, huh?

I really liked them! I love that the designs are beautiful, and could be used for any occasion. They are super quick to put on, and they last a while, much more than regular nail polish. Overall, I would give this 8/10 and would recommend!

For more info:
Visit Kiss' website HERE.
Read more reviews HERE.


Disclaimer: I received this product complimentary from Influenster, all opinions are honest and my own!