Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Montagne Jeunesse Face Masque



Product Information:
- Awesome! Their products are free of parabens, vegetarian approved and never tested on animals
- Suitable for all different skin types, there is one to suit every mood and everybody
- Many different "flavors" to choose from!


My Review:

I got mine from the Holiday VoxBox in Chocolate.

Jeunesse Face Masque


All I can say is OMG! I had never tried this brand of face mask before. When I first opened it, I had to check the packaging twice to make sure I was supposed to put on my face and not eat it! It just smelled so yummy! And the texture was that of chocolate mousse. I seriously had to fight the urge to eat it. Anyway, after putting it the mask on my face for about 20 minutes, I washed it off with warm water easily. I could tell the difference in the texture of my skin right away! It was so soft. I love it! I will definitely be buying more of this in the future. Great stuff, 10/10! 


I wanted to eat my face, I swear.



For More Information:
Visit Montagne Jeunesse website HERE 
Visit Montagne Jeunesse Product Page HERE 



Disclaimer: I received this product complimentary to test through Influenster’s VoxBox program, all opinions are honest and my own!