Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Quaker Real Medleys Oatmeal+





Product Information:
- Quaker Real Medleys Oatmeal+
- Four flavors: Apple Walnut, Cherry Pistachio, Peach Almond and Summer Berry
- Portable single-serve cups

My Review:
I love oatmeal, specially Quaker's. It has been part of my regular breakfast for years. I just love it!
When I got Quaker Real Medleys Oatmeal+ in my Influenster's Holiday VoxBox I was so excited to try it. When I actually opened it, I looked inside the cup and I saw not only oatmeal, but also actual peaches, and almonds! I couldn't wait to try it! 







I thought it was so easy to prepare, just put it in the microwave for less than a minute and wait for it to cool down a bit and it's ready to eat! That's what I did. But if you like the more conventional way, then just add boiling water and wait a few minutes to eat. I loved how convenient the little cup was. And well, the oatmeal itself was delicious! The peaches were soft and added that peachy flavor, and the roasted almonds were the perfect touch. The oatmeal itself was sweetened to perfection. There are more flavors, but I think this is my favorite. Needless to say, I ate the whole thing in a matter of minutes! Delicious, healthy and highly recommended!


For More Information:
Visit Quaker's website HERE
Learn more and read more reviews HERE
Want to try? Buy at any grocery store!


 

Disclaimer: I received this product complimentary from Influenster, all opinions are honest and my own!