Monday, February 25, 2013

Influenster Sweetheart VoxBox 2013 Unboxing


Yay! I was so happy because I got selected to be the recipient of the Influenster Sweetheart VoxBox  a few weeks ago, which is a Valentine's Day-themed box.  Today I finally got it in the mail.  Here is what's inside :




Olay Fresh Effects {Va-Va-Vivid} Powered Contour Cleansing System - $12.99 I'm excited about this one the most. 400% better than basic cleansing.

Olay Fresh Effects {Shine, Shine Go Away} - $6.99 for full size.  Purifying mask to help reduce the appearance of pores.

Secret Clinical Strength Stress Response - $7.99-$9.99 formulated to protect you from stress sweat.

Skinnygirl Daily On-The-Go Bars - $9.99 per box of 5 bars. 180 calories. I got this in coco-nut with peanut butter flavor.

Not Your Mother's She's a Tease Volumizing Hair Spray - $6.00 for full size.  For big, humidity proof hair, infused with apple blossom and bamboo.

VoxBoxes just keep getting better and better!

Can't wait to write reviews in the upcoming weeks for each of the items in the box!!!!






Disclosure: I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.