Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Schick Hydro Silk




My Review:

There are so many razors out there, it is so hard to pick one that just works. I've tried them all! From the dollar store bough ones to the fancier ones, I have not yet encountered anything like Schick Hydro Silk®. I love it! With some razors, my skin usually gets bumpy or irritated, but that didn't happen with this one. You can use this razor with your favorite shaving cream, the blue bar in the razor will hydrate the skin for smooth, soft skin. The design is awesome, as it allows for easy holding for a more comfortable shave. So far not cut or irritated skin! Also, it comes with its own shower holder so it's right there when we need it.



Disclosure: I received this product to try to for free as a BzzAgent. All opinions are honest and my own.