Thursday, February 21, 2013

The Taste: Tuesday at 8|7c on ABC




What is it about?

It is a new cooking competition show by ABC. I got introduced to it by Influenster and so far I like the premise. I like watching cooking shows like Top Chef, because I love getting ideas for cooking from watching these types of cooking competitions. The Taste features four different judges and several competitors from different backgrounds.  I know that there is a few cooking competition shows out there but this one is a little different in the sense that the judges have their own "teams" and whatever the competitors cook, the judges get to try the food through a blind taste. Of course that the competitor(s) that prepares the "worst" dish gets sent home. The show features the classic super tense elimination moments just like many other competition shows.
So far I like the premise and I will be watching every Tuesday!

Here is a link to the most recent episode: http://abc.tv/Z3jimp

Follow Taste on Facebook or/and Twitter!


 
Disclaimer: All opinions are honest and my own!