Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Miracle Dry Oil Review



Have you heard of Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Miracle Dry Oil??? It is pretty amazing. I have been lucky enough to be trying it for the last couple of weeks and I think ir pretty awesome so far. It is the first product of its kind made available in stores like Target and Walmart.

What it is:
 
Intensely nourishing formula that contains olive, avocado and shea oils for body, face AND hair.


My Review:
  • On Skin -  Right after the shower, that's when it works best. Perfect for elbows, shoulders and other dry areas of the body. It works wonders for cold weather. I like it. It has a subtle scent that is not overwhelming and does not last long after applied.
  • On face - A little goes a long way. I applied the oil on face and didn't break out at all. Made my face super soft.For me, however, it will not be a replacement for the moisturizers I use on my daily routine.
  • On hair - It works as an amazing detangler. A little goes a long way as well. If applied on damp hair it will keep hair smooth and soft. If applied on dry hair, it will make it super shiny, but it will weigh it down, so I only use it on damp hair.
Before and After



Disclaimer: I got this product for free for the purpose of this review as a Bzzagent. All opinions are honest and my own.