Monday, March 18, 2013

Not Your Mother's® She's a Tease™ Volumizing Hair Spray



My Review:

I am not a huge fan of hair sprays, mainly because I do not like the stiffness that they usually leave my hair with. I got a chance to try Not Your Mother's® She's a Tease™ Volumizing Hair Spray, and I have to say that I like it. I don't have problems with my hair lacking volume usually, except for the roots area, where it gets flat after a few hours of my hair being loose. So when that happens, I just spray a little bit of this hair spray on my roots only and voila! No more flat hair. And best of all, I don't get that stiff/crunchy hair. The only thing I wasn't a huge fan of was the smell. It wasn't too awesome, like other Not Your Mother's products I have used in the past. But no biggie, the scent doesn't stick around and I end up with happy volumized hair!








For More Information Visit the Not Your Mother's Website HERE.
To learn more about She's a Tease Volumizing Hair Spray go HERE.


Disclaimer: I recieved this product complimentary from Influenster. All opinions are honest and my own!