Saturday, March 9, 2013

Olay Fresh Effects


Olay Fresh Effects Va-Va-Vivid Review

What it is:

New! Fresh Effects deep cleans, refreshes, and hydrates for round the clock beautiful skin. The full line includes a power brush, refreshing cleansers and hydrating moisturizers. I was lucky enough to receive Shine, Shine Go Away in the Sweetheart VoxBox.

Cute!
  

My Review:

I have been using it for a couple of weeks already and I loooooooove it. It is my favorite item of the Sweetheart VoxBox. The packaging is very attractive, so it'd be hard to miss at the stores where Olay products are sold. It is also very affordable costing only about $15. So far I am very impressed with it. Let's talk about the cleanser first. The cleansing is very gentle and does not dry out my skin. I don't think it's meant to prevent or treat acne but I haven't broken out at all using this product. The scent is subtle and gentle. Leaves my face feeling fresh, soft, clean and shine-free! Yay. Now, let's talk about the brush. It is a power operated brush which uses a AAA battery. When you turn it on, it vibrates and works with the cleanser to clean. The cool thing about this brush is the shape of it: triangular with rounded edges. It is designed to reach the hard-to-reach places in the face, like on the sides of your nose, for example. The bristles are soft and help really well in cleaning the face. It also works perfectly in the shower.

All nice and clean!



For more information, visit the website: HERE
Where to buy: Visit the website HERE or Amazon.


Disclaimer: I received Fresh Effects complimentary from Influenster. All opinions are honest and my own!