Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Secret Clinical Strength Stress Response


My Review:

I love the new Clinical Strength Stress Response by Secret. The packaging is beautifully springy/summery, and it makes me want winter to be over already! First of all, it smells wonderful, very citrus-y. This deodorant provides strong wetness protection as well as odor-fighting capsules and conditioners for the skin. I've been using it for a couple of weeks already and I am really loving it. I like it a lot better than Dove deodorant. I have to walk to work sometimes (which is about a 20-minute walk from my house) so I'm always stressing out about getting there on time, not to mention the workout I get when I am rushing through the streets to get there. So far this deodorant has passed the test of stress AND exercise or physical activity. But perhaps one the best features of this deodorant, and definitely one of my favorites, is that this does not stain my dark clothing with those disgusting white marks that most deodorants leave. Bottom line: one of the best deodorants I have ever tried!



For more information visit Secret's website HERE


Disclaimer: I received this product for testing purposes from Influenster. All opinions are my own!