Sunday, March 24, 2013

Skinnygirl Daily On-The-Go Bars



My Review of Skinnygirl Daily On-The-Go Bars

Pros: The other day, I was late to work and I didn't have my usual breakfast of fruit and/or a yogurt. Lucky for me, I had my Skinnygirl Daily On-The-Go bar that I got in my Sweetheart Influenster box.
So what better combination than Skinnygirl bar and Starbucks coffee??? I got my bar in a Coco-nut. Now, this bar also has peanut butter in it, which I am not a huge fan of. Surprisingly enough, the bar has onlyy 180 calories. I had it for breakfast and it kept me full till lunch. I didn't think that the peanut butter flavor was overwhelming for me so I thought it was a good bar, I also liked the chewy texture of the bar, the fact that it is not messy when you eat it, and it has a very yummy scent when you open it. You can get a box which contains five bars.
Cons: High on saturated fat, and a little pricey for a granola bar.
Verdict: I will definitely be trying other flavors; maybe the Dark Chocolate Multi-Grain Pretzel, or the Greek Yogurt Blueberry Crisp. I would, however not eat them everyday nor substitute breakfast, but it is good every now and then for those days when we really don't have time for a meal! 



To Learn More Visit SkinnyGirl Website
Or SkinnyGirl product page HERE


Disclaimer: I received this product complimentary from Influenster. All opinions are honest and my own!