Friday, April 12, 2013

Apps for Cats: Paint for Cats Review



I recently downloaded an app for my cat Tesla called Paint for Cats, and I am so sad I hadn't done before. Quite frankly, I don't know who has more fun with it: my cat playing with my iPad, or me watching the cat play with it.
Of course, before downloading anything that my cat might scratch, I made sure I had a really, REALLY good screen protector.

Basically, the game is a little mouse running around a full screen in the iPad, and as the cat tries to catch it, it creates "paintings". The game in the iTunes store is $1.99 and it has a different pallets that you can choose from: Wild Side, Mightly Jungle, Cool Cat, Hot Paws, Kitten Toes, Caturday, Litter Box, Shadow Cat, Psycatdelic, and Tabby Town.

Here are some awesome creations my Tesla has... well, created:






 

I love it! - Tesla

It really is amusing. I mean, as soon as she sees me take me iPad, she's all jumping on my lap begging for her game.
Technology is getting to our pets. Soon enough cats are going to take over the world. I'm already her slave, seriously! Who in their right mind would let their cat play with an iPad??!?!? Haha.

And you haven't seen enough of my cat, here is a video of her playing with the app:

 



Verdict:
Super fun app for both cats and humans! I love it. Well, I love that my cat loves it. 



Disclaimer: I bought this with my own money. No compensation was recieved in exchange for this review. All opinions are honest and my own.