Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Garnier Fructis Hydra Recharge Review!

 
 
 
 
Thanks to being a BzzAgent, I was able to try the new line of Garnier Fructis products: Hydra Recharge!
I am so in love with all the three products I got to try. 

My Review:

I have really thick, wavy hair. It is midly damaged due to all the stuff I put on my hair, and all the hot styling I do to it. My poor hair has that stiff feeling to it, and it has all kind of splits ends therefore it is hard to manage. 

I was sent the Hydra Recharge Shampoo, the Hydra Recharge Conditioner and the Hydra Recharge 1-Minute Moisture-Plenish. I have been trying the Hydra Recharge line for a few weeks now and even from the first use I could tell the difference.  

The Garnier Fructis Hydra Recharge Fortifying Shampoo is unlike anything I have seen or tried before. The first thing I noticed about the shampoo is the amazing super fruity scent. Then, the superfruit microbeads are the ones that give the hair the lightweight hydration that makes your hair feel amazing. Once used, the shampoo leaves hair feeling clean, not stiff like other shampoos and the scent is pleasantly engulfing.
 
The Garnier Fructis Hydra Recharge Fortifying Conditioner smells just like the shampoo. The condioner is lightweight and it leaves hair feeling so soft and tangle-free!
 
The Hydra Recharge 1-Minute Moisture-Plenish is perhaps my favorite product of the line. This is a mask that you only leave on hair for one minute, though I like to leave it on a little longer. I love it because this product leaves hair truly soft, manageable. I use it twice a week, and that's enough for amazing, soft hair. I think it is one of the best products Garnier Fructis has to offer.

The Veridict:
I love the whole line. I wash my hair every other day and on the day I don't wash my hair I tend to use dry shampoo. The Hydra Recharge products have eliminated the need to use dry shampoo on my hair because it looks clean and it just smells freshly washed! They have definitely become a favorite and will continue to use in the future!