Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Want Longer Lashes? Try this


I have always had short, thin lashes.

I have tried all kinds offake lashes and mascaras, and while they do help with longer and thicker lashes, I would still love to have natural, full lashes.

I've been wanted to give those "growth" serums like Lashem for lashes and brows, but I was skeptical to buy one, because they're kind of pricey.
It wasn't untill I won RapidLash in a giveaway that I was finally able to give a try to one of these serums. 

 

Here is a picture of my lashes before, and even here I'm wearing mascara!



What it is:

RapidLash is dermatologist and ophthamologist tested.  This enhancement serum is clinically proven to improve the look of lashes in just weeks. It contains potent ingredients that condition and nourish lashes and brows.

Does it work?

It did for me! I have been using it for a couple of months, every night before I go to sleep I put a little bit of RapidLash on my lid, right where the lashes are, using the little brush that comes with it.  I put both on top and bottom lids.

After two months of using RapidLash, I have found that my lashes have definitely multiplied. They are thicker, fuller, and stronger. The improvement in the lenght is not as noticeable as the improvement in the volume, but you can totally tell there is a difference in the before and after pictures. When I put mascara on, it looks like I have fake lashes!

And here is a picture of my lashes, without mascara, after using for two months!
 



Where to buy?

You can buy this over the counter from Walgreens, Amazon, or BedBathandBeyond and it retails for about $50.


Verdict:

Great for more volume in lashes, relatively affordable, easy once-a-day application.  I would recommend and use again!



Disclaimer: I was not paid for this post. All opinions are honest and my own!