Thursday, October 24, 2013

Dr. Scholl's Active Series Review!


What it is:

Insoles that help reduce shock when running, and prevent pain for those runners who suffer shin splints, runner's knee and plantar fasciitis.



 
 



My Review:

Dr. Scholl's Active Series insoles are pretty awesome. They can fit any shoe in between the sizes of 5.5-8 and 8.5-11 for women's sizes. I am a size 6, so the insoles were a little bigger for my shoes. No problem! They are traced so that you can cut your shoe size accordingly with regular scissors.





After that, I took them for a run.  I do get sore ankles after my runs around the block which usually last about 15 minutes and I didn't feel my ankles as sore. They are comfortable to walk with and provide full support of the foot throughout.

Verdict:

The insoles are very, very comfortable! They do indeed help prevent pain after running, in my case, sore ankles.  Also, great for walks. They'll make your tennis shoes feel like new again!

If you would like to know more about Dr. Scholl's Active Series, visit their website: http://www.drscholls.com

Also, don't forget to check them out on Facebook!



Disclaimer: I received this product complimentary from Influenster. All opinions are honest and my own!