I loved Montagne Jeunesse face masques ever since I got the opportunity to try them thanks to Influenster. The only problem I have is finding them! So when I saw that my local supermarket had it, I thought to myself, I've got to get me a few. They had two kinds: the Chocolate Masque and the Red Hot Earth Sauna Masque. So I bought both. I have already reviewed the Chocolate masque thanks to Influenster before. The Sauna Masque is new, fun and awesome and here is why:
1. There is more than one use per package. Though there's only 0.5 ounces of product per package, there is enough for at least two uses. Here is what the package looks like (please excuse the messy picture, I took it after I had already put it on my face, I just couldn't wait!)
2. It's a vegan product. Never tested on animals, Montaigne Jeunesse Red Hot Earth Sauna Masque is awesome for those people looking for companies that don't test their products on animals. I know I do. And those companies are super hard to come by. They also have no parabens or dairy.
3. It's hot. The Montagne Jeunesse Red Hot Earth Sauna Masque will feel hot as soon as it touches your face. The warmth is supposed to open up your pores and bring all the bad stuff out.
4. It's super easy to apply. Having a super liquid-y texture, a little bit at a time goes a long way. It is not as thick as other Montagne Jeunesse masques, so I had to be extra careful not to put too much at a time, otherwise it would drip all over my clothes (practice makes perfect).
|Look, my face is all glowy!|
5. It's affordable. Yup, it retails on Amazon for about $3 but I bought it at my local store for half that. I kind of regret not buying them all, actually!
With a subtle, but pleasant scent, this masque is wonderful for relaxing for a good ten minutes and washing it off without letting it dry. Afterwards, my face felt soft, not extremely soft, but softer than before the mask. It's a fun masque to do on weekends and the hot feeling on the face is fun and unexpected.
I love it!
Disclaimer: I bought these products with my own money. No compensation was given from the company Montagne Jeunesse or any other for this review. All opinions are honest and my own.