Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Fall Dress Review - eShakti Does it Again!



EShakti is a wonderful clothing company for which I have previously written reviews.  I own several dresses by them as well as other clothing items, and they never go out of style!
This time around I'm going to be reviewing one of their dresses from their Fall Collection.

Things to remember:

Eshakti has sizes between 0-36W.  
You can customize your order to your heart's content! What length do you want your dress to be? Pockets or no pockets? Long sleeves, short sleeves, no sleeves? You name it, they'll do it.
They have dresses for all types of occasions.  
From personal experience, they have one of the best customer servicesI have ever dealt with.

My review:

The  dress I chose is soft, warm, comfy, feminine and cute.  I chose black, because it's a neutral and you can style it with pretty much anything you want.  I am a size 4/6 in eShakti dresses depending on the style and the material of the dress, and since the dress I chose was a combination of cotton and spandex, I decided to go with a size 4. I figured it would stretch if it fit me snug. 

I wore my wonderful dressd to a date night with my boyfriend.  The dress came with cute pockets in the front as an embellishment and cute little buttons in the chest area.  I also chose to make the sleeves longer, perfect for those cool fall nights, and chose the skirt length to be just below the knee. 

Here are some pictures: 







I styled my dress with my favorite Nine West leather pumps and a simple faux pearl necklace.  
I bet it would be adorable with some riding boots and a faux fur vest as well.
The dress is versatile like that.  It kept me warm through the night, though it really wasn't that cold, it was cold enough to make me want to wear long sleeve clothing.  Like I mentioned before, I wore it to a date night with my boyfriend, and our server complimented me on how nice the dress was, though that's not really surprising, since I usually get compliments on my eShakti dresses whenever I wear them!

Verdict:

EShaki's fall dress was wonderful! The fabric is thick so the dress is is warm, comfortable, with some stretch, and not to mention cute.  I can't wait to wear it to the holiday parties that are sure to come!


 Check out eShakti's Fall Dresses HERE.




Disclosure:  In exchange for an honest review, eShakti sent me a sample dress to review.  All opinions are honest and my own.