This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Hollister Co. All opinions are 100% mine.
I would like to introduce you to Hollister’s most epic deal of the year!
On Black Friday you can head out to Hollister and check out the hot Hollister lifeguards, oh and of course the amazing deals that will be offered on that day. Doors will be opening early at 8:00 P.M. on Thanksgiving night in stores around the nation. Deals will be released at a later date, can't hardly wait!
The sale will include the PERFECT winter items in your or your loved ones Holiday wish list. You can shop around for the following pieces of clothing and/or styles:
- Cozy sweaters - Because who doesn’t need a bunch during the cold season?
- Leggings – Because us girls still want to wear dresses and be warm.
- Flannels – Because they’re warm, and comfy.
- Sweatshirts – For those days where we get snowed in!
- Heritage plaids and flannels - perfect for layering, buttoning up, or tying around your waist, perfect for any season, all year long!
- 90’s inspired styles with an effortless, laidback attitude – I am a 90’s baby!
Here is what's on my Hollister Holiday Wish List, all items are meant to keep me warm and cozy during the whole winter season:
What’s on yours?
For more deals and outfit ideas, don’t forget to check out their website Hollister Co