Friday, November 22, 2013

Try New Stuff at Swaggable!





What is Swaggable:

I've been part of Swaggable for about a year now.  It is a place where you can try and discover new products and write your feedback on their website.  Completely legit, fun and awesome.  I've been able to try many new products (from brands previously unknown to me) such as brittle brownies, organic soap, cashews, lotions, and many more. After you post your feedback, you can share it on your favorite social media outlet for your friends and followers to see.

Swaggable has many cool features that make it fun and different.  For example, people can follow you or friend you, vote up or down your reviews, it has exclusive deals for product discounts and a feed tab where you can see what others are trying out, and read their reviews.  But the coolest feature of Swaggable is perhaps its "want" feature, where you get to let the Swaggable team which products you're interested in! They have products n many different categories such as cosmetics, health and wellness, beverages, kids, and pet supplies.

My thoughts:

I love getting new, free products to review! I love them even more when they're something I haven't tried before.  Swaggable is user-friendly, fun and social. I have tried many different products and I've loved every single one of them.   

Check out this video about Swaggable below:



   



Swaggable Marketer Site: http://marketers.swaggable.com/

 
 
 
Disclaimer: no compensation was recieved for this post.  All opinions are honest and my own.