Saturday, December 28, 2013

Just Another Random Post



First of all, merry (belated) Christmas!

I haven't been around all month of December, mainly because I've been lazy. Pure and simple. Also, because it's been too hectic with work, finding those perfect presents for everybody and going party hopping!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas. Mine was a little bittersweet. Mainly because it's the second Christmas I didn't get to spend with my  family.  I never really thought about it, but it does get tough! I spent it with my boyfriend's family who are like a family to me and have welcomed me into theirs with open arms, but I still miss mine a ton. I'm hoping to maybe go see them next year, and personally meet the niece that was born a year ago, hug my parents and enjoy my mom's delicious cooking and let her spoil me like a little kid. Can't wait.

This year was a fantastic one! I really can't complaint, but I am eagerly waiting for the new year to come.  I don't have the traditional resolutions, but I do have personal and  career goals I would like to accomplish.  Here goes to an awesome 2014 full of health, happiness and love!

Also, here is a picture of my kitty, Tesla, because she's awesome and because I haven't posted a picture of her in ages.  Did I mention she loves to chase her tail like a dog?  I love my cat, she's a lot of fun.



PUUUUUURRRRRR