Thanks to CoverGirl, I was able to to try their latest line of cosmetic products called Bombshell and it has the following:
- COVERGIRL Bombshell Volume by LashBlast™ Mascara
- COVERGIRL Bombshell Shine Shadow by LashBlast
- COVERGIRL Bombshell Intensity Liner
Here is some background information about the Bombshell line its products provided by CoverGirl:
COVERGIRL Bombshell Volume by LashBlast™ Mascara
Bombshell Volume mascara is now the best-selling CoverGirl product at Walmart*! This entirely new mascara experience, unlike any other two-step offering available, features a first-of-its-kind Boost System that has two brushes and two formulas for MEGA VOLUME and DRAMATIC INTENSITY. It’s time to take lashes way beyond big. Shades: Very Black, Black, Black/Brown and Brown
- Step 1: Extreme volume basecoat that loads on the volume with a big brush and mega-volumizing formula to thicken lashes; the result is volume that’s even and clump-free
- Step 2: Dark, intensifying topcoat that seals the look with a dark, smooth finish; the proprietary micro-thin lacquer offers maximum impact and lasting power in just one coat.
COVERGIRL Bombshell Shine Shadow by LashBlast
With big sexy Bombshell volume, you need sexy shimmer and shine shadow that lasts all night. Shine Shadows feature reflective pigments that play with light to bring dimension to any look.
- Available in six buildable, blendable, get-me-noticed shades, each shadow is easy to apply and leaves behind a creamy shimmer finish.
- Shades: Ice Queen, Platinum Card, Color Me Money, Gold Goddess, Copper Fling and Ooh La Lilac
COVERGIRL Bombshell Intensity Liner
Bombshell eyes can be intense – and your liner should live up to the look.
- Intensity Liner is a precision felt tip pen with a smooth formula that glides on for a little or a lot of deep, dark sexy.
- The longwear liner is available in two shades, Pitch Black Passion and Chocolate Kiss - both providing liquid intensity for 24 hours of sexy Bombshell eyes.
These are the products I got from the CoverGirl Bombshell line :
|CoverGirl Bombshell Products|
|CoverGirl Bombshell Mascara - part 1|
|CoverGirl Bombshell Mascara - part 2|
|Swatch for both the CoverGirl Bombshell ShineShadow in Copper Fling (left) and Gold Goddess (right)|
|CoverGirl Bombshell eyeliner in Chocolate Kiss 805|
My favorite product of the Bombshell line was the eyeshadow. I loved how easy they are to apply, smooth over your skin, and how long it really lasts. They are very shiny and just makes your eyes pop!
Not surprisingly, the Bombshell mascara held up pretty well. The first coat or step number one, is a brown coat which is kind of like a primer and gives you volume. It dries up pretty quickly, and then you can apply coat number 2. I loved the mascara as well! It lasts all day long, but it's hard to take off. If you like well defined, clump-free, and tons of volume, then this might be the right mascara for you. The tube is pink and thick and fun!
The eyeliner is quite small. I got it in chocolate brown. The tip of the eyeliner is very soft and it is easy to apply. It lasts all day and it's perfect for the winged look!
Here is a quick tutorial on achieving a simple look:
Create your own video, for a chance to win a $500 dollar Walmart gift card from CoverGirl!
Now, on to the giveaway:
One of my readers will win a $100 gift card to Walmart from CoverGirl, so she can try the CoverGirl Bombshell line!
Enter in the Rafflecopter below, ends on Feb 9th, good luck!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
To create your own bombshell look, all these and other bombshell products are available at Walmart and/or Walmart.com.
Disclaimer: The Walmart gift card and information have been provided by CoverGirl.