Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Venus® Embrace Sensitive Review



Thanks to Influenster, I was able to get the Venus® Embrace Sensitive for free for purposes of this review.

Features of the Venus® Embrace Sensitive:
- Designed for sensitive skin.  
- Five razor blades.
- With a touch of aloe.

My Review:


Let's talk a bit about my skin type.  I am the type of person that gets razor bumps and ingrown hair if I shave with the wrong razor.  Which is why I prefer epilating most of the time.  This is especially true for my underarms.  Now, on to the razor: the Venus® Embrace Sensitive razor came with one handle and two separate cartridges.  The shaving experience with this razor was awesome. The razor is easy to handle and use.  No cuts and no razor bumps.  It's been a couple of days since I used it and so far no ingrown hairs in the underarm area, but sometimes ingrown hairs can appear later.  My skin is not irritated as with other razors that I've tried in the past.  I did not find any cons using this razor, so far so good!

Verdict:

I think the Venus® Embrace Sensitive lives up to its claims.  So far it has really worked for my sensitive skin.  I would buy again and I would recommend this razor to those who also suffer from razor burn, ingrown hairs, or overall skin irritation after shaving.  













Disclaimer:  I received this product for free from Influenster.  All opinions are honest and my own!