Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Sally Hansen #CSMTKO


My Thoughts:

I received the #CSMTKO voxbox from Influenster.  It was a wonderful voxbox that contained three full sized nail polishes from Sally Hansen's Total Knock Out collection, in three different colors.  It is a one-in-all nail polish.  

The three colors I got were:

- Red My Lips
- Jaded
- Pat on the Black

According to Sally Hansen, there are 7 benefits in one bottle:  “base coat, strengthener, growth treatment, color, top coat, chip resistant, gel shine finish.”



For this review, I am trying the nail polish, in the shade "Jaded."



The color is that of a minty green.  The color is very pretty, I applied two coats for an opaque look, but with one more coat it would have been a solid mint green.  I was very impressed, because the nail polished dried quickly, so I was able to finish my manicure faster than I usually do.  Then, a couple of days later, the color was still there, just as the first day.  After a a week, the color was a little chipped, so I just applied a new coat and it was good as new!
Conclusion:  Very good nail polish, drys quickly, lasts forever, beautiful shades.  Will definitely recommend and buy again.


Disclaimer:  These product were provided for me for free from Influenster for the purpose of this review.  All opinions are honest and my own.