Sunday, April 13, 2014

Tone, Celebrate Your Skin Review!


What it is:  

New Tone Moisturizing Body Wash in  Pink Peony and Rose Oil.  With vitamin E!

My Review!

This body wash is better than your average body wash.   First of all, the container is beautiful and feminine, and pretty enough for the shower.  The scent of the body wash is very flowery, which is perfect, given that the winter is almost over and the spring is coming and that's what it reminds me of.  A small amount of this body wash makes tons of rich lather, enough to wash everything.  The scent lingers long after the shower and the body wash does not leave the skin dry, but rather moisturized. Would I recommend?  Sure! This is a great body wash, perfect for every day use.

Want to learn more? Like Tone on Facebook!

 


Disclaimer:  I received this product for free to try from BzzAgent.  All opinions are unbiased and my own!