Sunday, June 22, 2014
Playtex Sport Fresh Balance!
What it is:
Thanks to Influenster I was able to try this regular absorbency plastic tampons. It has a light scent, 360 degree protection and odor shield.
This is my first time trying a Playtex product, and I have to say I like it. It's perfect for every day things that involve more active or heavy duty activities. The light scent is fresh and pleasant, without being overwhelming. A pantyliner is still necessary for back up. The applicator comes in a cute pink plastic tube with a rounded tip for easy application. It is individually wrapped for easy transport inside a purse, so it's very discreet. It's comfortable and it feel like you're not wearing anything. I'll definitely use again!
Disclaimer: I received this product for testing and reviewing purposes from Influenster. All opinions are honest and my own!
Thanks to Influenster, I was able to receive the Spring FlingVoxBox! Here is what's inside and what I like so far about each product inside:
1. Card that explains what's inside the box.
2. Playtex Sport Tampons - they're perfect for working out or running around, or just being active with odor protection, keeping fresh all day long.
3. Nivea Firming lotion - for firmer, toner skin. Deliciously fresh, non oily, and perfect for everyday wear. I love the travel size they sent me, which I carry inside my purse all the time.
4. Rimmel Scandeyes Mascara - tons of volume AND length, in a very, very black color. No clumps or anything like that, but this is pretty average for a mascara. Great for the price of $6.
5. Kiss Everlasting French Manicure - the perfect long lasting French manicure, without all the hassle.
6. Softlips Cube in Pomegranate Blueberry - 5 different benefits, including SPF15. Delicious minty-berry flavor. Leaves lips hydrated and this is my favorite product in the box
7. An extra. Peach pie air freshener from the Labor Day movie - Looks like pie and smells like Peach pie!!! So Yummy! I haven't seen the movie yet, but if the movies is as good as this smells, then it's probably pretty darn good (plus, it has Josh Brolin and Kate Winslet, two favorites of mine).
Disclaimer: I received this box courtesy of Influenster for purposes of testing and review. All opinions are completely honest and my own.
Thursday, June 19, 2014
Litter Genie is a life saver, recently, the city where I live banned plastic bags, That's what I used to use to dispose of the litter box for my cat Tesla. Thanks to Crowdtap, I was able to receive one Litter Genie to try. Here are my thoughts:
As I said before, the city where I live banned plastic bags, and that's what I used to use to dispose of the littler. On top of that, I live in a tiny apartment and really sometimes the smell is not the best in the house, because of the litter box. I was almost running out of plastic bags when I was picked to sample Litter Genie. Yay! Litter Genie is an innovative litter disposal system, which helps with litter odors. I have to say that it works! Not only does it eliminate my need of plastic bags, but it helps control the odors. Litter Genie uses its own plastic film, which is refillable. It keeps little for up to 14 days. After which you use the built in cutter provided to cut the film, and get rid of the litter, pull some more film out of the refill, tie a knot, and voila! Little Genie also comes with its on litter pail, which goes conveniently on the side of the device.
Also, the white design makes it easy for customization, so if you want to put stickers or write on it, you can! I chose to write my cat's name on the front top part in purple Sharpie.
In conclusion, littler genie is great for those households with one or more than one cat, it takes minimal space, and for me, it works great because my apartment is so small. It does a wonderful job keeping the odors under control (yay! no more daily trips to the shared trash can), so I will keep on using it for sure.
Disclaimer: I received this product from Crowdtap and Litter Genie for purposes of review. No other compensation was received. All opinions are honest and my own. Thank you for reading!