Sunday, June 22, 2014

Playtex Sport Fresh Balance




Playtex Sport Fresh Balance!

What it is:

Thanks to Influenster I was able to try this regular absorbency plastic tampons.  It has a light scent, 360 degree protection and odor shield.

My thoughts:

This is my first time trying a Playtex product, and I have to say I like it.  It's perfect for every day things that involve more active or heavy duty activities.   The light scent is fresh and pleasant, without being overwhelming.  A pantyliner is still necessary for back up.  The applicator comes in a cute pink plastic tube with a rounded tip for easy application.  It is individually wrapped for easy transport inside a purse, so it's very discreet.  It's comfortable and it feel like you're not wearing anything.  I'll definitely use again!





Disclaimer:  I received this product for testing and reviewing purposes from Influenster. All opinions are honest and my own!