Sunday, June 22, 2014

Spring Fling VoxBox!



Thanks to Influenster, I was able to receive the Spring FlingVoxBox!  Here is what's inside and what I like so far about each product inside:

1.  Card that explains what's inside the box.
2.  Playtex Sport Tampons - they're perfect for working out or running around, or just being active with odor protection, keeping fresh all day long.
3.  Nivea Firming lotion - for firmer, toner skin. Deliciously fresh, non oily, and perfect for everyday wear. I love the travel size they sent me, which I carry inside my purse all the time. 
4.  Rimmel Scandeyes Mascara - tons of volume AND length, in a very, very black color. No clumps or anything like that, but this is pretty average for a mascara.  Great for the price of $6.

5.  Kiss Everlasting French Manicure -  the perfect long lasting French manicure, without all the hassle.
6.   Softlips Cube in Pomegranate Blueberry - 5 different benefits, including SPF15. Delicious minty-berry flavor.  Leaves lips hydrated and this is my favorite product in the box
7.  An extra.  Peach pie air freshener from the Labor Day movie -  Looks like pie and smells like Peach pie!!! So Yummy! I haven't seen the movie yet, but if the movies is as good as this smells, then it's probably pretty darn good (plus, it has Josh Brolin and Kate Winslet, two favorites of mine).





Disclaimer:  I received this box courtesy of Influenster for purposes of testing and review.  All opinions are completely honest and my own.