Sunday, July 6, 2014

Ideal Balance cat food



Tesla loves food.  Dry food, not so much.  Wet food, well, that's a different story.  She'll devour anything that's delicious and juicy.

Thanks to Crowdtap, I was able to feed my hungry cat some Ideal Balance by Hill's cat food.  Tesla's Ideal Balance package came with some wet food, treats and a laser pointer to keep her busy and fit.   I gave her a little bit of this mixed with her regular food for a smooth transition. Usually, when I give her the food I usually feed her, she ignores and eats when she's hungry for real.  As soon as I put out the plate of dry food with Ideal Balance she ran to the bowl, smelled it and looked at me all confused and happy at the same time and started eating it right away.  Exciting!  The best thing about Hill's Ideal Balance cat food is the fact that it doesn't have any grain and it's made right here at home in the USA! It contains the perfect amount of nutrients which aids with weight loss and helps maintain the weight.   She especially liked the wet food and eat it in two minutes.  She enjoyed the treat as well, but her favorite was the wet food! She's happy and fully and I have a piece of mind that she is eating something that's good for her!



Yummy!




Disclaimer:  Tesla my cat received this from Crowdtap and Hill's Ideal Balance with the purpose of review.  All of our thoughts and opinions are our own.  Thanks for reading!