Thursday, September 4, 2014

Listerine Naturals Review


Thanks to Crowdtap, I was able to try the new Listerine Natural Antiseptic Mouthwash to review.  

I love Listerine and that's my favorite mouthwash and the only one I use.  I love the antiseptic one because it burns soooo good and it makes my mouth feel really clean, and helps with bad breath and helps prevent other mouth and gum problems.  So I was really excited for Listerine Naturals.  Here is what I thought:

1.  It does not burn as bad (good?) as the blue, antiseptic Listerine.
2.  The flavor is a little weird, not in a bad way, just different.  Almost like it has Sweet'N Low, but of course it doesn't.
3.  Has a delicious minty taste that lingers for a long time after brushing, yay!
4.  Leaves mouth feeling clean and refreshed.
5.  Compared to their usual Listerine Antiseptic mouthwash, Listerine Natural Antiseptic Mouthwash is 99% natural with no artificial sweeteners, dyes or flavors.
6.  Has all the healthy benefits that Listerine mouthwashes offer!

So it did take me a little while to get used to it, mainly because I'm used to my giant bottle of blue antiseptic mouth wash.  But it feels just as good after finishing brushing every day. It's another great product by Listerine!





Disclaimer:  I was provided this product to try for free from Crowdtap.  Other than the free product to review, I did not received any other compensation.  All opinions are honest and my own.  Thanks for reading!