Thursday, November 20, 2014

Zep Cleaning Products Review!



Thanks to Crowdtap, I had been the recipient of many cool trying campaigns, and this time I got tot try Zep Commercial Cleaners. 

I had two to try and share with others! They were the Quick Clean disinfectant and All-Around Oxy Cleaner and Degreaser.

My favorite was the All-Around Oxy cleaner and degreaser.  I cooked some bacon in my brand new stove and it's a black stove so of course all the grease stain show pretty well.  After spraying the stove with the All-Around Oxy cleaner, and leaving it there for five minute, it was so easy peasy just wiping it down and removing all the grease. No tough scrubbing, no smudging.  It was like brand new again! 








And now that is flu and cold season, the Zep Quick Clean Disinfectant comes in very handy.  I have a brand new house, so nothing around here is dirty BUT lots of people have been coming in to see our new home.  So, in order to prevent anyone from getting sick, I have been spraying all the doorknobs with this just to be extra safe, since it kills the viruses that cause the flu and cold.  I sprayed the disinfectant around my mother-in-law's house.  I gave my sister-in-law one of the disinfectant bottles because she just had a premature baby and I think this would be very useful in keeping the house clean and the baby safe of possible infections.  You can never be too safe!

Overall, the degreaser was amazing, better than any other cleaning product I have tried, and the disinfectant gives a great peace of mind during this cold/flu season.  I think they are great products that I will continue using in my new home! Thanks Zep and Crowdtap!


Disclaimer:  I got this product to try for free as a Crowdtapper! All opinions are honest and my own.