Monday, December 1, 2014

Natural Goal Green Tea Extract Review



I have been trying this product for about a month and I have to say it has really changed me!
This product contains green tea extract, a powerful antioxidant which has many health benefits. 


Natural Goal Green Tea Extract


I have been taking it every day for about a month.  The instructions say take with food, so I have been taking it at lunch time.  I never had any adverse reaction to it, not nausea or anything.   The pills are regular size and easy to swallow with a drink of water.  I hate pills that are hard to swallow, but his one did not give me that problem.  

Small, easy to swallow


Thanksgiving just passed and I while I usually eat more than I can take, I did notice myself eating less than usual, and actually, less than most people! I think this product has helped me control my appetite a little bit.  I don't have any weight problems so I haven't noticed any weight loss benefits, but I think I need to continue taking it a little longer to see results.

Now, I have something called "essential tremor".  Basically what it is is shaking of certain body parts for no apparent reason in a healthy individual.  The part of my body that shakes the most is my hands.  The tremor gets more intensified with anxiety, changes in temperature, and stress.  Recently I went through a few weeks of really high stress and anxiety as we moved into a new home and the arrival of a new member of the family, along with extra loads of work.  During that time, my tremors were expected to be really bad, but I could only feel them slightly, not nearly as bad as I was expecting them to be, or as they have been in the past with similar stress situations.  The only thing in my diet I changed was adding Natural Goad Green Tea Extract to my lunch and I think this has greatly helped my anxiety, which in turns helps my tremors be less intense.  And trust me, I took my time to make sure this product was the one making the difference in my tremors.  This has helped me better than any other thing I have tried, including magnesium and sublingual B-12.  I love it! 

Another plus is that it contains the daily value of vitamin C so it helps the immune system stay strong, and also helps me stay alert with an extra boost of energy during the day that helps the long office days.

My verdict:  Natural Goad Green Tea Extract is a wonderful product.   I will continue to use in the future, because it has the great benefit of helping me with my tremors, and you don't even know how much I hate holding a pen and not being able to write legibly sometimes.  While the tremors don't go away completely, they are not nearly as bad when anxiety levels are high.  The vitamin C, the boost of energy, the appetite control and the amount of antioxidants this product contains are just a (huge!) plus to me.  I will continue using this product and use again once this bottle is finished.  Highly recommended!


Where to buy:

You can buy it on Amazon HERE.


Disclaimer: I received this product to try and review, regardless, all opinions are completely honest and my own.  My experiences and results with this product may differ from your own. Thanks for reading!